Global Technology Consultant (Healthcare)
Responsible for the origination of new business. Just as we are selective about the employees we hire, we are selective about the companies we choose to work with. You will be expected to sell a variety of software security products and solutions to business in the healthcare industry. You will be required to solicit clients through various external contacts, develop a business base, and maximize customer’s services by providing a consultative approach that will always – and only – have the best interest of the client in mind. Our ideal candidate has a background in professional direct sales and is an expert in cold calling and prospecting new accounts. In addition, our successful candidate is able to make sales presentations and manage time effectively. Our compensation program includes a highly lucrative commission plan that is based on a combination of sales and client satisfaction. The earning potential for this position is limited only by the employee’s desire to succeed!
- 2 year of successful Sales experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience (additional 3 years of sales experience)
- Demonstrated Expertise in relationship management and needs-based selling
- Customer Interaction and presentation skills
- New account prospecting in a given region
- Lead management
- Mac/PC Skills, with a strong familiarity with MS Office suite and funnel management software.
- Ability to clearly and effectively set goals and then attain them as evidenced by a track record of setting goals, creating a work plan, establishing a reward, working diligently, measuring performance, adjusting as necessary and then accomplishing the goal
Armor EMA is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a very lucrative compensation package.