Offering patented technology, from the top CASB supplier in the industry, this cloud-scale security platform provides context-aware governance of all cloud usage in the enterprise in real time, whether accessed from the corporate network, remotely, or even from a mobile app or sync client. This means that security professionals can understand risky activities, protect sensitive data, stop online threats, and respond to incidents in a way that fits how people work today.
This is cloud-native, multi-mode Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Cloud Cybersecurity Active Platform that can be deployed 100% in the cloud, as an on-premises appliance, or via a hybrid configuration that includes both. Once you get access to your cloud tenant, cloud traffic is then steered for inspection using our patented all-mode traffic steering technology that provides several out-of-band and inline options ensuring that you get 100 % coverage for users on premises, mobile, and remote and whether they are using a browser, mobile app, desktop app or sync client to access sanctioned or unsanctioned cloud services. SSL-encrypted cloud traffic is safely decrypted using our cloud-scale
Offering a number of benefits:
- Ditch the Blind-Spots: Monitor and protect traffic of all kinds, regardless of whether it is programmatic (cloud-to-cloud) or interactive (live users), from a managed or unmanaged device, from a web app or a native app, or at rest within the platform. Even historical data can be monitored retroactively via API.
- Painless Deployment: Deploy full functionality of the security solution instantaneously.
- Get Deep: Work in tandem with functionality native to the monitored platform.
- A Cloud Security Delorean: Inspect traffic at-rest and traffic in-transit. Security staff must be able to look at data not only from the time a CASB solution is deployed, but also data, files, and user behavior that existed before the security solution was deployed.
- Compromised Accounts. In cloud environments, account credentials represent the keys to the kingdom. Cybercriminals continue to execute increasingly effective spear-phishing attacks to hijack credentials. As a result, distinguishing between true identities and digital imposters becomes a formidable challenge for even the best security teams. Given the highly-interconnected nature of cloud applications and ease with which data can be accessed, created, and distributed, the implications of credential theft are massive.
- Cloud Malware. The cloud has bred a new generation of malware in the form of SaaS apps that connect to core, sanctioned cloud applications. And the scary part? Cybercriminals no longer have to compromise an account with a username and password; accounts can now be compromised programmatically through user-enabled applications. With a simple click, users grant applications authorization to act on the user’s behalf. As these apps bypass the network, they will go completely undetected by traditional tools, hence the need for a new approach.
- Data Breaches. Regardless of industry, geography, or company size, every organization has sensitive data. This could include personnel records, customer data, intellectual property, or information governed by regulatory compliance based on the vertical or location the company operates within. Preventing both data breach and unintentional exposure is a critical priority for security-minded organizations.
- Compliance. As the cloud continues to establish itself as a key vertebra in the enterprise backbone, cloud environments are considered in scope with growing consistency. Therefore, enforcing and demonstrating compliance policies within cloud environments becomes increasingly important. While the specifics vary by industry, incorporating the wide range of regulations, including PCI-DSS, HIPAA & HITECH, FISMA, SOX, GDPR, GLBA, ISO/IEC, and more, in cloud security efforts is essential.
- Security Operations and Forensics. Today, it is no longer a question of if or when a breach will happen; it is now a question of how to respond and what tools security professionals are equipped with to act quickly. Being empowered to rapidly determine who did what and when is the foundation of effective forensic capabilities.
Request A Free Cloud Risk Assessment
Questions? Please email us.